AR & Associates Ltd was established in 2003 and has since grown to over 20 staff. Our commitment to high quality work, reliability, and our endeavour to provide innovative and cost-effective solutions has given us a strong reputation throughout both the public and private sectors.
We are always interested in adding like-minded members to our team, so if you have a good work ethic, like to be surrounded by motivated professionals, and are looking for a career path in the civil / environmental engineering, planning, coastal or environmental science fields, we would love to hear from you. Should we have no specific vacancy at the time we are always happy to retain details on file and welcome applications at any time.
What we offer:
- Great career progression with many opportunities for career development
- Clear company values and vision
- A competitive remuneration package
- A close-knit and social team
- Varied project work throughout Auckland and New Zealand
- Very flexible working hours to promote a work/life balance
Senior Associate – Green Infrastructure
We currently have a vacancy for Senior Associate – Green Infrastructure, as part of our Senior Leadership Team. This is a senior business leadership and strategy setting role in the organisation and as such there are opportunities to participate in equity ownership within AR & Associates.
The role encompasses responsibility for:
- The Green Infrastructure portfolio
- Client management and promotion
- Identification of new business opportunities and growth of environmental services with full flexibility on the execution of strategy
- Leadership of a small team of engineering and science professionals
- Close collaboration with internal teams to ensure the successful delivery of projects for a range of private and public-sector clients
AR & Associates is a high-end multidisciplinary planning and civil and environmental engineering design consultancy, firmly founded on our core values of excellence, integrity, balance and respect. Operating from Auckland and Queenstown with nationwide coverage, we offer an integrated approach to ensure that the various facets of our work are coordinated to achieve sustainable, technically optimal and cost-efficient solutions.
This position suits someone who is dynamic, proactive and well connected, and who thrives on providing high quality work, strong team culture and would like the opportunity to play a leading role in business development together with future equity participation. We also offer a great North Shore beachfront location and flexible working conditions.
If you would like to explore this opportunity in confidence, please send your CV and covering letter to ARAssociates.HR(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)arassociates.co.nz.
Our Company Values
Excellence is not a skill, it’s all about attitude. Our pride in our work results in excellence.
Integrity is the essence of success. We will always endeavour to do what’s right, even if it’s the hard choice.
Extremes are a fact of life; we strive for Balance. Our wellbeing relies on continuously balancing what work and life bring.
Humility opens the door to genuine Respect. Respect me and watch me thrive!