AR & Associates Ltd was established in 2003 and has since grown to over 20 staff. Our commitment to high quality work, reliability, and our endeavour to provide innovative and cost-effective engineering solutions has given us a strong reputation throughout both the public and private sectors.
We are always interested in adding like-minded members to our team, so if you have a good work ethic, like to be surrounded by motivated professionals, and are looking for a career path in the civil / environmental engineering, planning, coastal or environmental science fields, we would love to hear from you. Should we have no specific vacancy at the time we are always happy to retain details on file and welcome applications at any time.
What we offer:
- Great career progression with many opportunities for career development
- Clear company values and vision
- A competitive remuneration package
- A close-knit and social team
- Varied project work throughout Auckland and New Zealand
- Very flexible working hours to promote a work/life balance
Intermediate / Senior Planner Opportunity
A fantastic opportunity is available for a highly motivated Intermediate / Senior Planner. This is an integral role within our Planning team supporting a wide variety of activities from consent processing and review, technical and environmental assessment reports and provision of expert inputs for projects across local government, land development and infrastructure clients.
No one day will be the same in this role and we are looking for someone who can learn effectively on the job and is keen to develop the planning team further. The key focus of this position will be to manage a range of projects including complex projects. Ideally, we are also looking for someone with business development acumen. The successful candidate will join a fantastic team in a well-established and solid performing company with a sound reputation.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Bachelor of Planning or equivalent
- Sound customer service skills
- Great communication skills
- The ability to learn fast and be able to adapt to new projects
- The ability to work independently
- NZPI Membership (or be eligible)
- A positive outlook and an ability to work well within a team
- Commercial acumen would be an advantage
- Experience in Microsoft Office applications
This role will provide a sound platform to progress and drive a successful and enjoyable professional working career.
At AR & Associates we pride ourselves on offering exceptional working conditions for our staff in a fun and social setting, fantastic location and a culture of transparency and open communication.
Our Company Values
Excellence is not a skill, it’s all about attitude. Our pride in our work results in excellence.
Integrity is the essence of success. We will always endeavour to do what’s right, even if it’s the hard choice.
Extremes are a fact of life; we strive for Balance. Our wellbeing relies on continuously balancing what work and life bring.
Humility opens the door to genuine Respect. Respect me and watch me thrive!
If you would like to apply for a vacancy or register your interest, please send your CV through to ARAssociates.HR(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)arassociates.co.nz